Case Study – Homeopathy Clinic Management Solution
The client is a well recognized global chain of homeopathy clinic with online operations, treating patients across 180 countries. The on-boarding process for each patient involved providing answers to a detailed questionnaire to be filled up by the patient. Often, for local patients, this involved an assistant doctor to guide the patient to fill up the information correctly for a correct diagnosis and treatment. The steps following the questionnaire involved the doctor prescribing the medicines, dispatch of medicines and timely feedback from the patient at predefined intervals. The process was repetitive, however, at the same time, regular feedback was key to track the progress, communicate with the patient and prescribe medicines from time to time.
- High availability – The online IT infrastructure is key to clinical operations since the client caters to patients across various time-zones. The application hence required high up-time and be fault tolerant.
- Security – Information security is very vital as it involves storing of perpetual medical information about every patient.
- Intuitive Patient Experience – It is very important that the solution is designed in an intuitive manner. User experience (UX) is a key requirement as patients of varied ages and abilities would use the solution to manage their treatment process on an ongoing basis.
We developed user prototypes/wireframes to demonstrate the workflow for each of the roles involving Patients, Doctors, Pharmacists and Accountants who would use the solution for their respective roles. Detailed POC’s (Proof of concept) were developed which were taken through with each of the defined user persona to validate the idea, functionality and the overall experience. We developed the solution using the Agile Methodology (Scrum) to involve the stakeholders early and often. Minimum Viable Product was released at the end of every sprint based on the prioritized set of features agreed with the customer. This often helped as the vision for the product evolved during the development lifecycle.
- The client received a stable, secure and intuitive solution to manage their complete clinical workflow (Register/Pay – Prescribe – Dispatch – Feedback – Renew) which helped them automate their process, bringing efficiency to manage a large number of patients on an ongoing basis.
- The patients received an intuitive interface to connect with the doctor while safeguarding their information with complete peace of mind.
- Domain : Healthcare
- Country : India
- Technology Stack : Microsoft .NET
- Development Framework : .NET Framework 4.0
- Database : SQL Server 2012
- ASP.NET MVC
- Twitter Bootstrap
- SQL Server
Why work with us?
We strive to deliver holistic solutions using the perflect blend of ‘People’, ‘Process’ and ‘Technology’. Customer centricity is key to our culture and we walk the extra mile to ensure business success for our clients.